Offering a variety of finish options, the Skyfold® Zenith® Series leaves a lasting impression. It combines the vertically folding elements of the Classic™ Series with a slick descent look at the bottom. It’s an ideal solution for combining functionality and aesthetic appeal to any space to make it unique.
Key Product Features:
- Fully automated; controlled from single turn of key and two push buttons.
- Comes complete with a built-in obstruction sensor and back-up operation.
- Four-way operational internal pantograph mechanism that forms heart of the system providing lift and support for panels without visible hinges or fixings.
- Operated by cables which are electrically driven from motor that can be mounted above partition or remotely to one side.
- Pliable seals that seal tightly against most surfaces.
- System acoustic ratings up to 60 STC.
- Panels acoustic ratings up to 66 STC.
- Modules incorporate internal retractable side seals thus allowing two SKYFOLD® abut at 90 °.
- Retracted on ceiling that means no floor and wall tracks required.
- Variety of automation and safety options.
O P T I O N S
Skyfold® Zenith® Series offers various acoustic ratings, dimensions and finishes for you to choose from for your project. Our highly skilled technical team will collaborate with you from start to finish to customize this product to your unique specifications.
- Acoustic ratings
R E S O U R C E S
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series Specification
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series Features
- Skyfold® Zenith® 48 Brochure
- Skyfold® Zenith® 48 School Brochure
- Skyfold® Product Line Comparison Summary
- Skyfold® E-Binder
- Skyfold® Family of Products Brochure
- Skyfold® Think Vertical Brochure
- Skyfold® Convention Centers Brochure
- Skyfold® Airport Design Brochure
- Skyfold® Educational Facilities Brochure
- Skyfold® LEED Brochure
- Skyfold® Back-Up Operating Procedure
- Skyfold® Zenith®Series – Owner’s Manual
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series – Touch Screen Manual
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series – Touch Screen Station Operators Manual
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series – 3D Isometric Drawing
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series Even 4 to 6 High Panels Drawing
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series Odd 5 Panels High Drawing
- Skyfold® Zenith® Series Electrical Wiring Diagram
F I N I S H E S
P H O T O S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00