Bradbury offer a selection of ventilated doors which are perfect for plant rooms, bin storage, and any other rooms or spaces that require ventilation and security.
Key Product Features:
- Available with certification by the LPCB, from LPS 1175 SR1- SR4, and fire-rated louvres can be incorporated if necessary.
- Cost-effective alternative to wooden doors. that are often used for plant rooms and substations.
- More robust, and, if vandalism is a risk, textured powder coating options are available, which makes removing graffiti a simple task.
- Ventilation is provided by punched louvres on the outer skin of the door (60mm wide, protrude 5mm) and slots on the inner skin. Available solid, half or fully louvred.
- Built with an anti-jimmy strip and high security solid steel dog bolts which provide protection for the locking system and deter against unauthorized access, as well as optional locking box to protect external locking.
- Lightweight construction and lift off hinges provide for easier installation (manufactured to comply with lifting regulations).
- The option of hinged or removable top sill/transom and panel provide greater access for plant machinery. An extra wide bi-parting door is also available.
- Secured to the wall cavity with pre-punched fixing holes which are concealed from view.
- Designed with small louvred slots on the front and slots on the back of the door, which prevent the entry of small animals.
- A non-welded construction made from Zintec steel, with stainless steel hinges and a hardwearing polyester powder paint finish make this door less prone to rust – an all-round durable solution.
- All doors are manufactured from Zintec steel as standard, and are finished with either a primer or polyester powder coating. There are 17 Bradbury Stock colors to choose from, as well as a range of other RAL and BS colors, which are available upon request.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00