The M2M3 range provides a comprehensive series of doorsets, certified by the LPCB to LPS 1175 SR3. Driven by risk analysis and engineered in response to developing attack methodology, M2M3 doors bring flexibility of specification to asset protection professionals.
M2M3 has been developed to withstand deliberate attempts at forced entry, on well-protected premises with little regard for noise; using physical force and an array of tools, including cordless tools, a short axe, cold chisels, a crow bar, brick bolsters, and a gas torch.
These doors are also available with the added benefit of up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme. M2M3 also holds a Secured by Design license, a status restricted to products that have been successfully tested to meet Police Preferred Specification.
Key Product Features:
- Doors are available inward or outward opening single, leaf and a half, and double door sets.
- Available with a wide range of hardware options and bespoke powder coating finishes (including a highly convincing wood-grain effect).
- The range offers an extensive scope of certified steel doors, suitable for all personnel, fire exit, access control and utility applications.
- Available with up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme.
- Security Doors – With heavy duty single, two, three and four-point locking options.
- Fire Exit Doors – With panic bar or push pad options.
- Utility Doors – With or without louvres for ventilation.
- Access Control – With electro-mechanical locking.
- Mico certified locking systems – single, two, three and four-point locking options.
- Vision panels and louvres available in different configurations, including DDA compliant vision panels.
- Powder coated in a wide selection of standard colours, or available with a range of bespoke or primed finishes (long life paint guarantee also available).
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00