Certified to LPCB LPS 1175 Security Rating 1, and available with up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme.
Bradbury’s M2M1 range has many of the benefits of our best-selling M2M+ doors, with the added advantage of independent third-party testing. In buildings where security may be an issue, Bradbury’s M2M1 door sets are certified to resist deliberate attempts at forced entry.
Key Product Features:
- Available with optional acoustic rating (tested by Lorient to BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010), with RW ratings ranging from 28dB to 40dB depending on specification.
- Available with steel door standard hardware options.
- Door sets are individually made to specification to fit any aperture, and won’t shrink, warp or twist.
- Durable and designed to cope with high traffic levels for internal and external use.
- Available as an outward opening door with a wide range of certified hardware.
- Patented internal chassis system provide additional strengths and rigidity to the hinge area.
- Featuring a unique adjustable door frame able to compensate for most irregularities in the opening – making fitting quicker and easier.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00