Bradbury has been supplying substation doors to the UK’s leading utility providers for more than 20 years.
Designed to be installed at remote sites where vandalism is expected, M2MSUB doorsets are secure and have been engineered to last.
For locations where security is a notable issue, M2MSUBdoorsets are also available with LPCB certification to LPS 1175 SR1 – SR4.
Key product Features:
- Available with a range of ironmongery options specifically developed to suit substations; including ventilation options, lift-off hinges, earthing points, padlockable shrouds, and hasps and staples.
- Range of hardware options and design configurations available, which means each door can be tailored to suit specific requirements.
- Ventilation is provided by punched louvres on the outer skin of the door (60mm wide, protrude 5mm) and slots on the inner skin. Available as solid, half or fully louvred.
- More cost effective and robust alternative to wooden doors, which are commonly used on plant and substations.
- Built with an anti-jimmy strip and high security solid steel dog bolts that provide protection for the locking system and deter against unauthorized access, as well as optional locking box to protect external locking device.
- Lightweight construction and lift-off hinges provide for easier installation (manufactured to comply with lifting regulations).
- Available with option of a removable top sill/transom and panel provide greater access for plant machinery.
- Secured to the wall cavity with pre-punched fixing holes which are concealed from view.
- Designed with small louvred slots on the front and back of the door, which prevent the entry of small animals.
- A non-welded construction made from Zintec steel with stainless steel hinges and a hardwearing paint finish, makes these doors durable and less prone to rust.
- Finished with either a primer or polyester powder coating. There are 52 standard colors to choose from, as well as a range of colors available upon request (including wood effect finishes).
Available with a wide choice of hardware.