Hufcor’s Acoustic Glass Wall System has an elegant design that makes it a focal point of any interior space while providing desired acoustic privacy. With it’s highly adjustable layout options, this product allows you to maximize floor space while being cost-effective. Customization options are limitless with it’s variety of panels and configurations options.
Key Product Features:
- Glass Wall acoustic ratings up to 46 STC. STC achieved as per the standard AS1191-1985 test method.
- Panels acoustic ratings up to 44 STC depending on thickness and configurations available.
- Deep nested tongue and grove configuration for vertical interlock between panels allowing more stability, ease of alignment and better sound seal.
- Track is made of clear anodized architectural grade extruded aluminum alloy 6063-T6. This provides integral support for adjoining ceiling, soffit, or plenum sound barrier.
- Vertical edge of each panel incorporates two vinyl gaskets for better acoustic seal and interlock between panels.
- Main product panel configurations – Omni directional, continuously hinged and paired.
- Two-year warranty guaranteed for tracks, carriers and frames against defects in materials and workmanship.
O P T I O N S
Hufcor Acoustic Glass Walls offer various modification options allowing you to fit this product with any of your unique project requirements. Our technical team will work closely with you to find customized solutions to suit your needs.
- Track Finish – Standard clear anodized aluminum but custom anodizing (bronze or champagne) is available upon request.
- Frame Finish – Standard clear anodized aluminum but custom anodizing (bronze or champagne) or powder-coated to desired RAL color is available upon request.
- Panel Configuration – Individual omni-directional panels, hinged pairs/center stacking panels or continuously hinged center stacking trains (Manual or Automatic)
- Choice to add inset pass door with locking hardware
- Choice to add specialty or art glass signature touch – Sandblasting, etching or ceramic printing
R E S O U R C E S
P H O T O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888,
Fax : +971-6-7436903
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00