Our Wall Cladding is made from Solid Grade High Pressure Compact Laminate. Compact laminate panels are resistant to impact and abrasion, moisture resistant, easy to maintain and can be simply cleaned with mild detergent and water.
Compact laminate wall cladding panels can be used to clad an entire building; an application extensively used in high traffic public areas such as airports and public transport facilities to create individual design features, to enhance the look, function and even its life span.
Key Product Features:
- Have high resistance towards impact, scratches and moisture.
- Structurally stable and damage resistant, this grade of laminate is particularly suitable for interior applications where material strength is important.
- The core material acts as a substrate and sheets do not require bonding. (For thicknesses 6mm and above)
- Faced on both sides with a decorative finish which in CGS is enhanced with stylish black core.
- Impressively strong and damage resistant making it suited to use in high humidity, high impact areas and with density of 14kg/m2 (For 10mm thickness).
- Certified by CE Mark to meet or exceed conformity with European consumer safety, health and environmental requirements and conforms to EN438:2005.
- Flame-retardant grade (CGF) is capable of achieving Euroclass B, which is the best performance of organic materials in compliance with EN 438-7:2005.
- Fixed by screwing directly through face and thinner grades (4-6mm). (Chosen method of attachment will depend on the installation, board thickness and visual design criteria.)
- Resistance to staining by over 40 substances which are likely to be encountered in everyday use.
- The inherent physical properties perform to meet the strictest of cleaning and maintenance regimes without the need for further additives or treatments.
- Impervious to liquids and are very easy to clean and maintain by simply using water and detergent.
- Inert and does not support microbial growth.
- Consequently approved for the contact with food stuffs.
O P T I O N S
Gibca’s Internal Wall Cladding will revitalize your space without compromising quality and safety. It offers various finish and design options for you to choose from for your project.
- Compact grade – standard or flame retardant
- Panel Thickness – 10mm to 20mm
- Material Cut – square or bevelled and polished
- Available in large range of decors and texture.
R E S O U R C E S
F I N I S H E S
Our broad selection of finishes allow you to customize this product based on your project criteria. View/Download a selection of our finishes below.
P H O T O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888,
Fax : +971-6-7436903
e-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00