Bradbury’s M2MFL range provides steel flood defense doors tested to PAS 1188-1:2014.
Combining flood resistance and security, the range includes M2M2FL, M2M3FL and M2M4FL door sets, certified by the LPCB to LPS 1175 SR2-SR4. If LPCB certification is not required, M2M+FL doors are also available; providing the same flood defense performance, with no security rating.
Watertight and designed specifically to meet the needs of the utilities sector, Bradbury’s M2MFL range is ideal for unmanned locations where both security and flood protection measures are required.
Key Product Features:
- Available as single or double outward opening door sets.
- Range comes with a variety of access options, and a selection of louvres and vision panels.
- Doors are also available with an integral escape hatch, allowing access and egress without compromising flood resilience.
- Tested to PAS 1188-1:2014, with a designated maximum water depth of 840mm.
- Optional LPCB certification to LPS 1175 SR2-SR4.
- 60mm door leaf construction, manufactured from 1.5mm THK Zintec steel.
- 120mm single rebate frame, constructed from 80 x 40mm sections.
- bearing mounted lift off hinges to each leaf.
- Integral EDPM flood seal, and anti-pry strip to leading edge.
- Double doors supplied with a removable centre mullion.
- Optional external pad lockable lock cover.
- Primed or polyester powder coated in a wide range of colors and finishes.
- Fully factory assembled and installed by a Bradbury trained specialist only to guarantee flood integrity.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888,
Fax : +971-6-7436903
e-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00