Bradbury’s M2MFD range of fire rated door sets are CERTIFIRE accredited, up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme. To achieve certification, our doors were subjected to a furnace test, withstanding temperatures of up to 1100oC for a period in more than four hours.
Certain doors are also available with acoustic rating (tested by Lorient to BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010), with RW ratings ranging from 28dB to 40dB, depending on specification.
Bradbury’s M2MFD doors are available as outward and inward opening, single, leaf and a half, and double door sets. There is an exceptionally wide range of fire rated door specifications and hardware options available. Additional fire rated options include louvres, side and top panels, and glazing. Find more of our steel doors here.
Key Product Features:
- Wide choice of fire rated door specifications and hardware options gives freedom of specification.
- Withup to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme (rating may be reduced due to glazing and hardware options).
- CERTIFIRE plus LPCB LPS 1175 Security Rating 1, 2, 3 & 4, available for M2M1FD, M2M2FD, M2M3FD and M2M4FD
- Fire rated glazing available in a wide range of sizes.
- Available as single, double and leaf & a half door sets.
- SPECIALISTFD doors available for specifications falling outside the M2M+FD
- Additional option of fire rated louvres, side and top panels (up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme).
- Available as outward and inward opening doors.
- Unlatched doors are also available (a fire rated door closer is recommended withall unlatched doors).
- New three hinged alternatives, if required to match existing doors.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888,
Fax : +971-6-7436903
e-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00