Bradbury’s Fire Exit Doors are made from heavy-duty Zintec steel and are available as single, double, or leaf and a half doorsets.
Bradbury fire doors are also available with LPCB certification to LPS 1175 SR1 – SR4. All come with reinforced hinges and have been specifically engineered to prevent break-ins — particularly those that involve crowbars.
Key Product Features:
- Panic escape and hardware options available, as well as options for external access.
- Made to measure in resistant zinc coated steel.
- Available as single, leaf and half and double doors.
- Available with a wide choice ofpanic escape hardware, and a range of external access options.
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel hinges and 6 extra strong dog bolts.
- Internal hinge chassis system adds strength to the hinge area – this is unique to Bradbury doors.
- Frame profile designed to prevent attack with a crow bar or similar lever.
- DDA compliant
- Fast fit frame option enables quick and easy installation.
- Available with acoustic rating (tested by Lorient to BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010), with RW ratings ranging from 28dB to 40dB, depending on specification.
- LPS 1175 certification to SR1, 2, 3 and 4.
Optional CERTIFIRE rating available with all Bradbury doorsets, certified for up to 240min fire rating, tested by Exova under CERTIFIRE scheme.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00