Extendor cages provide enhanced protection within a restricted or shared area; access can be controlled and monitored, and clear lines of sight through the cage facilitates CCTV coverage and patrol guarding.
Clients come up with new uses all the time, but common applications include security for IT equipment and valuables as well as safeguarding restricted areas within laboratories, warehouses and retail premises.
Key Product Features:
- Extendor cages are available with LPS 1175 certification from SR2-SR3.
- These cages permit free airflow, which means no additional climate control, or fire detection and suppression is necessary.
- Extendor Eclipse cages are approved by CPNI, the government authority for protective security advice to UK national infrastructure.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from small safe boxes to entire rooms.
- Constructed on site from a modular system, which can be added to or relocated in the future.
- No ‘hot works’ are required in assembly.
- Available in a range of security levels.
- Custom designed to suit each location and application.
- Certified for use with raised access floors.
- British Government approved.
- Approved by the Association of British Insurers.
R E S O U R C E S
V I D E O S
Subscribe to GIBCA’S Newsletter
P.O. Box: 20923, AJMAN – UAE
Tel :+971-6-7036222 / +971-6-7436888
Fax : +971-6-7436903
E-mail : email@example.com
Sunday -Thursday: 8:00-18:00